首页 > 商务英语邮件常用语句(商务英语邮件常用语)

商务英语邮件常用语句(商务英语邮件常用语)

时间:2023-02-28 17:42:32

在商务英语邮件中,Sincerely yours,My best regards,Please accept our sincere apologies,Thank you very much for your cooperation等均为常用语。

谨致存问

Yours(very)truly,*用于贸易

Sincerely[sn'sl]

Sincerely yours,*稍带亲昵的感到,用于商务信函或给好友的信中。

Cordially[kdli]*稍带亲切的感触,用于商务信函或给好友的信中。

My best regards,*带有个人的语感,用在给好友写信时。

With best regards,带有个人的语感,用在给好友写信时。

The very best to you,*带有个人的语感,用在给好友写信时。

Best wishes,*带有个人的语感,用在给好友写信时。

示意谢意

感谢您示意我们注意此事。

Thank you for calling this matter to our attention

*call somebody ' s attention“敦促、贯注”,

该句多用于受到牢骚时.

绝顶谢谢您赐与我们的协作。

Thank you very much for your cooperation

感谢您提供给我们如许服务的机遇。

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service

我们感动能有如许的机遇去...

We appreciate this opportunity to...

Thank you for this opportunity to...

很高兴和你们坚持贸易关系。

It is always a pleasure doing business with you.

It is always a pleasure serving you.

It is always a pleasure to serve you.

透露表现歉意

请继承我们真挚的歉意。

Please accept our sincere apologies.

*结果再一次重申,抒发自个的歉意。

accept"(就……恩赐)招供,接收"

我以我个人的身份为……您赔礼道歉。

I want to extend my personal apologies for...

应酬话

我们预祝您在新的一年里将加倍绚烂和告捷。

We wish you a bright and successful New Year.

我们深信此后……将延续不断地增多。

We trust that an increase in will continue in the future.

We trust that an increase in sales will continue in the future.

(我们深信往后销售量将持续不断地增多。)

牢骚

牢骚对对方来说万万不是一件令人快活的事项,所以在表达方式上有需要下番光阴。

我们不能不遗憾地通告您……

We are sorry to inform you that...

我们不能不很遗憾地揭示您......

We very much regret to have to emind you of...

我们哀求您对...予以着重。

We invite your attention to...

*用于引发他人留心时。 attention“留心”。

We would like to call your attention to...

比较客套的说法。

我们想指点您留心...

May we remind you that...?

May we take this occasion to remind you that...?

*口气较含蓄,“借此机会我想就问题提示您的注重”。

我们想指出….

We wish to point out that...

wish to…固然懈弛了“我认为......”的口气,不过说法照旧比较直接。 point out“指出”。

批准

我们许诺你们关于......的偏见。

We agree with you on...

We agree with you on the following issues...

(我们应允以下几点)

我们完全同意您信上所提议的全部问题。

We are in full agreement with the points raised in your letter.

*raise示意“提议指责、反对”。

We are in complete agreement with the points outlined in your letter

我们特别很是欢快能有时机......

We are very pleased to have the opportunity to...

We are very pleased to be in a position to...

*较绕圈子的说法

我们特别痛快地......

We will be delighted to...

We will be delighted to meet with you on June4.2019.

(我们格外雀跃地憧憬着能在2019年6月4日见到您。)

要求回函

如能及早复兴,我们将不胜感激。

We would appreciate an early reply.

*比较直爽的表达方式,要夺目是发给谁的。

我们等候着您惬心的回复。

We look forward to your favorable reply.

*也可用于宾客。 favorable透露表现“好心的,爱好的”.

我们祈望着不久能听到您的覆信。

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

假如就此事您能及早复书的话,我们将衷心感谢。

Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

*prompt“快捷的,急迅的”

Your prompt attention in this matter will be appreciated.

覆信请寄到上述地址.

Please write us at the above address.

叙说事故

我们被告知......

We are told that...

我们从青木先生哪里了解到......

We under stand from Mr.Aoki that...

我们察觉到......

We observed that...

We found out that...

We discovered that...

我们期望示意贵方贯注......

We would like to call your attention to...

*用于必须说出很要紧的事变时。

我们想运用本次的机遇就……事提示您。

May we take this occasion to remind you that...

*有礼貌但口气严峻。用于欠款到期不还等景况时。

May we take this opportunity to remind you that...

传达期望

我们但愿您能......

We hope that you will...

我们但愿收到......

We hope to receive...

我对......很感兴趣。

We are interested in...

*适用于讨取材料时。

我们企望知道......

We would be interested to learn...

假如您能通知我们……我们将不胜感激.

We would appreciate it if you will let us know...

We would appreciate it if you would let us know...

We shall appreciate it if you would let us know...

我们能繁难您将…..给我们吗?

May we ask you to send us...?

申谢

特别很是报答您为我们供应的一概。

We thank you for your offer.

您……我们不胜感激.

I appreciate very much that you...

对贵方的大肆合营我们万分感激.

We appreciate your cooperation and...

* cooperation“互助”.

We thank you for your cooperation and...

感到遗憾

得悉……,我们感触很遗憾。

It is regretful to learn of...

我们道歉地告诉您......

We are sorry to inform you that...

为……我们深表遗憾.

We are very sorry that...

我们遗憾地关照您......

We regret to inform you that...

We are sorry…带有谈话人犯有过失的口气。

而用We regret和 regret则不清楚差错是在哪一方。

It is regretted that...

暗示歉意

就......我们暗示歉意。

We apologize for...

We deeply apologize for...

*愈加夸大。

We sincerely apologize for...

我们对…到分外对不起。

We are very sorry for...

*比 We apologize for...的口气要悠扬的报歉办法。

庆贺

我们特别很是快活地获悉......

We are delighted to learn that...

*用于私人的或和对方很熟的情况下。delight“非凡愉快”。

衷心地庆祝你......

Congratulations on your...

We would like to offer our congratulations on your...

怀念

刚才惊悉xx倒霉毕命,我们深感沉痛。

We have just learned with profound sorrow of the passing away of...

*Profound发自内心的”, sorrow示意“悲哀”。

对××的厄运物化我们深感怅然。

We wish to express our deep regret over the passing of...

*death也可以取代 passing,然则 death说法太直接,最佳避让。

请收受接管我们诚实的悲悼。

Please accept my sincerest condolences.

请多关照

我们期望您能......

We hope that you will...

在此方面假如可以获得您的分工我将特别感激.

Your kind cooperation in this respect is greatly appreciated.

Your kind cooperation on this issue is greatly appreciated.

我们期望或许陆续获得你们的团结和支持.

We hope we can count on your continued cooperation and support.

*只限用在对方比较相熟的情况下。 count on“企望”。

我们等候着您的......

We look forward to your...

我们坚信我们的哀求将......

We trust our request will...

*trus包括了hope(但愿)和 believe(相信)两个词的事理。

剖明激情、真心请求合营

我们等候着当…-那一刻.

We are looking forward to the time when...

请您没必要客套,只管与我们联络。

Please do not hesitate to contact us.

*hesitate“迟疑,从容自得”。

Please do not hesitate to call us.

我们盼望在…方面给您以救助。

We are always anxious to assist you in...

*be anxious to“期望,想......”。

We are always willing to assist you in...

假如您有甚么问题的话,请不用客套纵然与我们干系。

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

*在贸易尺牍中经常使用,最好能记着。

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

(比上一句更加口语化)

相关合集

相关资讯

最新资讯